There are 7 basic steps in the planning process:
- Check out the Flint & Lambourn Marquees website and complete the contact us form or pick up the phone and call us on 01367 252724.
- Arrange a free site visit with Olly Morris-Adams (MD) to measure up, discuss and go through all the details of your event, whether it is a Wedding, party or any other occasion.
- A bespoke quotation would be sent to you based on the site visit together with a CAD drawing of the marquee layout.
- Confirmation and deposit. We would send you a confirmation/deposit note which you would need to fill in and return together with your deposit cheque (normally 30%). Once received your booking would be secure.
- The lead up to the event. There are bound to be small changes or “tweaks” to your event before it happens so this is the time when Olly would be liaising directly with you.
- On site. All that hard work pays off and finally the day arrives for Flint & Lambourn Marquees Ltd. to put the marquee up! Hooray.
- Take down. You’ve had a brilliant event and all that remains is for the marquee and equipment to be removed. We pride ourselves on leaving your garden/site neat and tidy.
Phone us today on 01367 252724 for further information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our contact form
or request a quote
Willow Farm is our beautiful venue space for more details read on…
Marquee hire for weddings, parties and other events in the following areas:
Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire including Abingdon, Banbury, Basingstoke, Bath, Bicester, Bristol, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Faringdon, Gloucester, Lambourn, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Moreton in-Marsh, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Stow -in-the-Wold, Stroud, Swindon, Tetbury, Wantage, Wootton Bassett.